CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- Cancellation of an order is not possible once the payment has been made. No refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by us.
- Unless otherwise expressed, www.temple.biz expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website/ Mobile Site. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website/ Mobile Site.
- Payment can be made in Indian Rupees by one of the following: Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express, Dinersclub, NetBanking, UPI, Wallets, or such other payment mode as may be specified by us from time to time. Additional terms and conditions may apply depending upon your payment mode, including without limitation, for No Cost EMI. By making payment through such mode, you agree to the terms and conditions that apply to such mode of payment. We reserve the right to add or remove or modify the terms and conditions for such payment options without prior notice. Notwithstanding the above, usage of any of the above payment options shall at all times be subject to rules, regulations and guidelines under applicable law and those prescribed by RBI, issuer banks, acquiring banks, facility providers and other intermediaries involved in the payment process.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on our Website/ Mobile Site, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and your Bank
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payment transactions are subject to approval by your issuing bank / financial institution as applicable. If your bank / financial institution refuses to authorize payment, we reserve the right to cancel the order without any liability. Further, you agree that it will not hold us accountable for any delays caused to the delivery in cases where the payment authorization is delayed by your bank/ financial institution.
- We may at our sole discretion and without any prior notice limit the quantity / value of items purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card or debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- We reserve the right to decline transaction by customer with a history of questionable charges including but not limited to breach of any agreement by the customer with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by issuing bank or breach of any policy.
- We may at our discretion do such checks we deem fit before approving the cash on delivery transaction to be certain of customer’s commitment to pay the transaction price. As a result of such check if we are not satisfied with the creditability of the customer or genuineness of the transaction/transaction price, we may at our discretion reject and/or cancel the order.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, we shall have the right, at its own discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product. In the event that a product is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date (and time slot if applicable) set out in the dispatch confirmation, unless there is an event outside our control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside our control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- The products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- You own the products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- Orders are accepted for delivery to addresses within the territorial boundaries of Republic of India and outside India. All registrations required for such delivery are/ will be obtained.
- Requests for returns will be dealt with on a case to case basis and as per the terms of the product related documents. However, no returns will be considered in case the customer is unsatisfied with the product.
- The prices of the products will be as quoted on our Website/ Mobile Site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the products are correct at the time of publication.
- Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a dispatch confirmation.
- The price of a product is inclusive of indirect taxes such as but not limited to Central Goods and Services Act, 2017, State Goods and Services Act, 2017 and Integrated Goods and Services Act, 2017 (Indirect Taxes).
- The price of a product does not include any applicable delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted here.
- Our site contains several products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products, we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, pandemic, national or local lockdown, or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks, or impossibility of the use of shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Registered Address: B-608 Jivabhai Towers, Sandesh Press Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad – 380054
Email: [email protected]
Phone : +91 8469693333